Kooky Cats Quiz Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is being promoted by Yolky Games Ltd (“Yolky Games”) based at 10 Redchurch Street, London E2 7DD, United Kingdom
- The competition will run up until 11:59pm on 24th August 2022 (closing date). No entries after this date will be accepted
- Only one entry per email address; no purchase is necessary
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes, and prizes are not transferable to someone else.
- Yolky Games reserves the right to substitute any prizes with a prize of equal or greater value
- The winners will be chosen at random from a list of email addresses submitted at the end of the quiz. Failure to provide a valid email address may result in exclusion from the competition.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date, using the email address entered into the competition, and must respond, with the required information, within 28 days of the email being sent to claim their prize. Yolky Games reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within the timeframe specified
- Yolky Games decision as to the winners of the competition shall be final
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Yolky Games, without additional payment or permission
- By entering the competition you provide Yolky Games with consent for your email address to be added to our marketing database for future correspondence
- Any personal information you give us will not be passed on to any other third parties without your agreement.
- Under no circumstances will Yolky Games be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize
- Yolky Games will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Yolky Games can cancel or alter the competition at any stage
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.